Fees & Insurance
$175 for a 50-minute individual or family therapy session
I gladly provide no-cost consultation phone calls under 15 minutes. All phone calls exceeding 15 minutes are prorated based on my $175 per session fee.
For your convenience, I accept cash, checks and credit cards.
I am an out of network insurance provider. Upon request, I will provide you with a monthly invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Depending on your health care provider some fees for therapy may be covered or eligible for a percentage of reimbursement as out-of-network mental health services.
Suggested questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my mental health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cancellations can be made 24 hours in advance by phone or email. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and the appointment was NOT canceled 24 hours prior, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Exceptions to this policy would include illness or emergencies.