Thank you for your interest in my clinical supervision services. You can feel confident that by working with me, you will receive the high quality supervision necessary for developing the clinical tools and skills needed to become a confident and well trained therapist.
Supervision Services and Requirements
- All supervision services are virtual for the immediate future
- The Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners (TSBSWE) requires 3000 hours of post graduate clinical work and 100 supervision hours in 24-48 months
- Supervisees must be employed and work at least 30 hours a week
- My supervision format is a combination of individual and group work.
- 1-2 Individual sessions per month at $100 an hour
- 2 – 90 minute small group supervision sessions a month at $50 per group
- TSBSWE requires all supervisees submit a clinical supervision plan.
- Since your supervision is outside your current place of employment, the board requires a letter from your current employer stating they’re awareness and approval of your supervision with me.
To ensure you have a comprehensive supervision experience, supervision will consist of case consultation, treatment issues, diagnosis, assessment, racial diversity, ethics, therapeutic modalities and pharmacology.
For more information about me please the About Me page on my website. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free 20 minute introductory meeting to see if we are a good fit.